About Simon Drake
Simon is an experienced Trainer / Manager with over 20 years’ experience in various industries. He is target driven, has good interpersonal skills, and has been involved in New Business Development and Real-Time Coaching to achieve improved performance.
Simon is currently involved in BNI as a director consultant within Lancashire, and helps local businesses to generate more business for their local community.
Simon has established and ran a successful bathroom installation company for the past 10 years, and has now found a niche market to allow the business to be unrivalled.
Simon has a proven track record of success, and has great energy and enthusiasm – in particular he has a passion for Sales and Training. He enjoys challenging people to discover new ways of winning business, and has a great rapport with clients, staff and management alike.
Simon is able to help people to understand what they want, and then makes sure they get it.
- YB12 certified trainer
- Asentiv – Certified Networker Approved Trainer
- Core Competence Approved Dale Carnegie Trainer
- Basic Plumbing Course – (Level 2 Equivalent)
- CeMap1 – (Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice)
- MIRP – Member of Recruitment and Employment Confederation
- GNVQ Advanced Business Studies